Product Design Lead / Aibidia
Aibidia is a young Tech company on a mission to revolutionize transfer pricing. We are about to define an entirely new category. Our cloud-based platform helps companies, advisors and tax authorities optimize all aspects of transfer pricing, from documentation to analytics. Aibidia is providing the #1 digital transfer pricing solution in the market, rapidly gaining international clients from across a wide range of industries. On our way to global markets, we are backed by great VCs like Icebreaker.vc and Global Founders Capital, helping us to reach unicorn status soon.
Aibidia is looking for a Product Design Lead to take the UI/UX of the world’s first digital transfer pricing platform to the next level!
In this fulltime and permanent role, you will join Aibidia’s growing Product Management Team in Helsinki/remotely. As a Product Design Lead, you are responsible for the visual look and feel of the solution. You’ll also improve the UX of existing products and manage UI/UX processes. In your hands the plans are turned into high-quality specs before development sprints and into released features afterwards. Product Design Lead has end-to-end design responsibility for different product features and concepts. We wish that you are also familiar with service design methods / user research methods.
As a person you are hands-on and have a vision for what a world-class solution should look like. In your daily work you’ll be creating hi-fidelity mockups and prototypes of new features. You are also responsible for creating and maintaining Aibidia’s design system components. You’ll be working closely for instance with Chief UX Officer Tom Kaijasilta, Product Manager Jussi Tarvainen, Developers, Customer Success, Subject Matter Experts and later on with other Product Designers when the team grows. As an early stakeholder you’ll have an opportunity to really shape Aibidia’s Agile Design methods and the ways of working.
Aibidia consists of over 50 people, including veteran tax, legal and technology experts. As the growth continues, Aibidia aims to double its headcount in one year. The company is backed by leading venture capital firms Global Founders Capital and Icebreaker.vc and is being valued as a unicorn in 2-3 years from now. Aibidia is a fast-growing team that is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity.
- At least five years of experience in UX and design skills that apply to a growing, browser-based B2B SaaS product
- A strong portfolio or ability to show some examples of previous work (user interfaces, prototypes etc.)and elaborate on the design process
- Great cooperation and teamwork skills
- Up to date with digital tech trends
- Experience in Figma or very solid experience with multiple other design tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the relevant field
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience as a lead
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in building a component library for design
- Experience in using whiteboard collab tools such as Miro
Aibidia offers you:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team
- A boost for your professional development – performance-based growth is part of the company culture
- An opportunity to develop into a more responsible position within the company as your competence grows
- A fair share of Aibidia’s success, benefiting from a competitive compensation and incentive package
- A comprehensive health and parental leave benefits and additional perks
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibility
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest June 12 via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Aibidia Oy here: https://www.aibidia.com/ . For more information about the position, contact Aibidia’s Product Manager Jussi Tarvainen (+358407795945, jussi.tarvainen(at)aibidia.com)either on Wed, June 1 between 14-16 or on Mon, June 6 between 11:30-12:30. For more information about the recruitment process contact Aibidia’s HR Advisor Anniina Tchernych (+358 405192647, anniina.tchernych(at)aibidia.com). Best times to contact Anniina are on Wed, June 1 between 13-14 or on Tue, June 7 between 11-12.
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.