Product Designer / giosg.com
If you are a designer talent looking for new opportunities, you should consider joining the best.
Our superior, yet humble team is ready to grow and welcome a new member to join the crew in Helsinki. We are constantly developing innovative features and products and are now looking for a Product Designer to create playful and beautiful products with us.
You will continuously collaborate with our product managers and engineers from discovery to delivery taking full ownership of user experience and design of certain products.
You will be working with the giosg brand so you have the ability to design for a certain style. We have done the groundwork to take our visual look to the next level, but there is still stuff to do. User experience is also close to our heart and we hope you feel the same way. You see the bigger picture and understand connections between elements and page flows. You have the ability to use data and best practices to base your design decisions on.
- Working with a diverse and enthusiastic team to define and drive new solutions which makes our customers’ work more enjoyable.
- Working side-by-side with the team’s Product Manager who knows our customers’ wants, needs and biggest dreams. You are the talent who’s designs our developers bring to life.
- Leading the design across the product lifecycle from launch to further development.
- Strong visual design skills to create top class UIs
What we expect from you:
- You have experience working in a similar role designing software applications and the scars to prove it.
- You have an eye for detail: what works and what doesn’t work. And why it doesn’t work. You have an excellent eye for typography, color and layout.
- You are customer oriented and understand the importance of user experience.
- Understanding of user flows and interaction design.
- You are familiar with Adobe software and other UI/UX tools.
- Ability to manage and work on multiple features simultaneously.
- Most importantly your best asset is your enthusiastic attitude. You take ownership of your work and have excellent communication and team skills and ability to discuss design decisions.
And then the most important part.What’s in it for you?
- You will be working in a growing tech company. We are currently preparing to scale fast.
- You’ll be a part of our interesting story and have the ability to affect the company’s success.
- Lots of responsibility and room for professional growth.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
- Possibility to work remotely (however residence in Finland is required).
- We want to make sure that you have the right tools to do your work – you get to choose your work equipment.
- We offer fun activities to our employees: you can start your Friday mornings by playing floorball with your colleagues or relax at the office and play some PlayStation. We also like to enjoy breakfasts together at the office.
Did we manage to spark your interest? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV, application and portfolio. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, feel free to call our HR Manager Jenni Antila tel. +358 50 590 6550.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
See all 16 benefits
See company profile
We are a SaaS company offering a real-time analytics platform for turning website visitors into customers. With our intelligent and user-friendly tools, companies can sell and serve their customers in the right context, on their own website and across partner networks. Giosg.com is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in the UK and Sweden. We employ both business and technical experts in order to provide highly usable digital tools bringing valuable business benefits.
Read more about giosg.com