Product Owner / Posti Oy
We handle and deliver the logistics of nearly everything – e-commerce parcels, heavy freight items, postcards or love letters – on your terms! Posti is evolving and its transformation is built by a diverse pool of professionals from postal employees to artificial intelligence experts. In a big company, the range of possibilities is huge. Make Posti your next big opportunity – join us to create the future Posti!
Join us and be part of our fastest-growing business area! Our eCommerce and Delivery Services business serves Finnish and Baltic consumers, companies, and online stores as well as large international operators. We transport tens of millions of deliveries each year. We invest in digital service development and boldly seek new directions for growth. With us, you can be part of a rapidly developing field that grows through sustainable development, digitalization, and internationalization. Tomorrow’s Posti is a modern delivery and fulfillment company. Parcels and material streams are now at the core of our business. We are a unique combination of best experts in their field, pioneering in data and technology, and high-volume network. We are more than the sum of our parts and that will make us a strong and interesting player. Our future is built by people who work at Posti.
LogTech team leads the logistics technology development within eCommerce and Delivery Services. Through this work, we bring to life the capabilities that make our operations and business lines work. We facilitate multi-talented teams that include brilliant friends from operations, service design, data, and analytics and TecHub. Sorting is one of our key operations functions, determining much of the value we realize to our customers. The future competitiveness of sorting will include an exciting stack of technologies from machine learning to robotics automation.
For this new and high-profile team, we are now looking for aProduct Owner for Sorting Process Systems.
This person drives the development of in-scope technologies in alignment with LogTech vision and facilitates quality development through stories, improvement ideas and testing. He or she, also supports the development community and end users around in-scope technologies. This position has a critical role in ensuring the realization of Posti’s strategy and our consumer experience through technology.
We are looking for someone that understands the capabilities, both possibilities and limitations, of software development, and is especially good in translating the value of these for business and operations stakeholders. Therefore, you should be also comfortable discussing with operations, customer experience and business development. You are not afraid when it is not only software but welcome the possibilities and limitations that a strong link to physical processes brings to the table.
We hope you get excited when you
- Are responsible for end-to-end design, usability, and delivery of a service (with the support of Logistics Technology Manager)
- Design and propose solutions for business and with business based on needs and gap analysis
- Create specifications for supplier, ensuring specifications are understood & followed
- Create Solution roadmap and plans for implementation and ensure successful releases and changes
- Communicate and build alignment across business, operations, and technical stakeholders
- Create, maintain, and prioritize product backlog and ensure all decisions are based on sufficient data and insight. Find new opportunities to improve applications and their user experience with other experts and end users
- Serve as a subject matter expert for solutions in scope
- Develop reporting and master data requirements. Make sure solution documentation is up-to-date and available (process, information, systems).
You will succeed in this role when you have
- some work experience in technology development or as a product owner. And the most important thing for us is that you have a great desire to learn and develop with us.
- understanding how digital combines with physical
- solid experience and proven track record in utilizing agile and other development frameworks
- good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- fluent English and Finnish language
- minimum Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, industrial management, or other related fields
Interested in hearing more? For more information you can contact Janne Remesaho (+358 50 441 2865 / email@example.com), best available on 5.9.2022 between 9 -12.
Will you be the next key person on Posti’s transformation journey? Send your application by 11.9.2022 via our recruitment system Workday. Please note, that we will start processing applications as they start rolling in.
Hope to hear from you soon!