Senior Designer / Alma Media
Senior Designer, Alma Media
We are looking for a senior designer to design Alma Media’s housing services. At first you will have a key role in designing a new service Ovi PRO which manages real estate transactions and will be used by the top real estate agencies in Finland. You will be working closely with customers, Business and Product Owners and development teams. You will lead design principles in Alma’s housing service and inspire change. An important aspect for designer is to share knowledge and excitement about design that really have a positive impact on end user’s lives.
In this role we expect you to:
- Be a design talent: You master both User Experience and Service Design
- Expertise in planning and conducting customer research and collaborative workshop activities
- Skilled to understand business goals and customer needs, choosing the right service design methodologies and tools, visualize in a form of wireframes/prototypes.
- A hands-on team member who works with the whole development and delivery process. Passionate to validate designs with quality and quantitative data
- Be able to articulate concepts in a comprehensive and understandable manner verbally, written and visually
- Be fluent in English as it is our project language, fluency in Finnish is also important since the majority of our customers prefer to do business with us in Finnish
Our goal is to digitalize real estate agents daily life and offer modern way to make business. This has a great impact also to the Finnish housing markets since the tools that buyers, sellers, renters, construction companies and real estate agents are using today are developed by our multitalented teams. You might already be familiar with our Finland’s leading real estate marketplace’s Etuovi.com and Vuokraovi.com. In your role you will help us to design a comprehensive service bundle to take our client offering to the next level. In this role you can expect lots of variation in your day-to-day work. At Alma we encourage you to be bold: experiment, fail and try again.
Location: We primarily wish to fill up this position in Tampere or Helsinki, but also remote work setup is possible, with occasional office visits.
DID WE CATCH YOUR ATTENTION? Send us your resume and portfolio at the latest 30.11.2022. If you have any questions just send a message to Riikka (firstname.lastname@example.org) Feel free to send us your application either in Finnish or English.