Senior Product Designer in Helsinki & Oulu / DK Associates
We are looking for designers to turn insight and ideas into well designed, crafted, tested, and executed digital products and services that make a difference. Your main task is to design digital products throughout every stage of the design process for our customers – including visual design.
- Love to learn and are always hungry to become better in your area of expertise
- Can adapt quickly to new environments, technologies, challenges and people
- Are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge, sparring others and enable people in learning new skills
- Understand the big picture and complexity from the client’s point of view
- Value trusting and transparent work environment and contribute embracing it
- Value a strong team culture as opposed to a hero culture and are interested in nurturing it
- Excellent visual design skills
- Solid experience in design practices such as User-Centered Design, UI Design, UX Design, Usability, Accessibility
- Experience in leading client projects with a team of multiple designers and preferably developers
- 5+ years of professional experience in Product Design. This role can be fitted to your level of seniority.
- Experience in designing excellent user experiences across multiple channels and digital platforms (e.g. mobile, web)
- Experience in prototyping
- Basic understanding of common technologies
- Good understanding of product development and product management
- Solid presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent English language skills
- A curious and creative mindset, attention to details, with a hands-on attitude
You can impress us by:
- Fluent Finnish language skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other designers to learn and grow
- Understanding on methodologies and tools to gather user needs, co-create with users and facilitate user testing sessions
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary and international teams
- Good workshop & process facilitation skills
- Product team leadership skills
- Skills in front-end development
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We are constantly reviewing received applications.