Senior Product Designer / Lyyti
At Lyyti, the customer comes first, and this is a rule we live by in all our activities. To offer an intuitive, modern and easy-to-use SaaS product, we design and develop our software continuously. Our great product doesn’t happen by magic, it is designed, tested with users, and iterated over time to solve the customer needs better and better.
Currently, we are modernising key parts of our product and want to strengthen the product development with further design expertise. Our Product team is 25 people strong.
The team consists of designers, product managers, SW engineers, QA engineers and DevOps engineers. The daily work is based on the Scrum framework in a self-directed manner. Product Owners and Scrum Masters together with the teams take care of the day-to-day. The traditional line management model has been tossed aside and replaced with a people coach model that supports wellbeing and career development.
In the Senior Product Designer role you will take part in Lyyti’s product development by researching and studying users, converting the gained understanding into wireframes, prototypes, and visual design and supporting the implementation of those into the product.
We are looking for an individual that can design data-driven and user-centric experiences that bring value to users. The work is done together with users, product managers, developers and other stakeholders in an agile cross-functional team. To succeed, one needs to collaborate well and be able to translate user needs and business goals into product experiences.
We have our own design system that helps us to create an effortless and stunning product for our users.
What we look for in a Senior Product Designer
- Several years of experience in fast-paced agile environments
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment to develop concepts that bring value to customers and deliver business results
- Passion about the entire product discovery process, conducting UX research and customer interviews, as well as collaborating closely with Product Managers to define the future of our product
- Ability to utilise and generate different design artifacts such as wireframes, prototypes, sketches, user flows, mockups and hi-fidelity visual designs.
- Ability to communicate the results of UX activities to your team, cross-functional teammates and other stakeholders
- Experience with common design tools like Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Experience working and continue developing Design Systems with Designers and Developers
- Experience mentoring colleagues on how to approach design problems, get feedback, and drive for impactful outcomes
- Fluency in English
We offer you
- Opportunity to see a solid SaaS product and business from the inside
- Great colleagues and the opportunity to be part of our international team of Lyytians
- Modern tools (e.g. Figma, Jira, Slack, Monday) and working environment
- Modern office space at the heart of Turku or Helsinki and a possibility to work location independently*.
*We have flexible working arrangements and the possibility to work entirely remotely. Come and join us to build a thriving product together! If the description above sounds like you, we warmly welcome you to send in your application by April 24th 2022.
- Interview with the CTO (online or at Turku)
- Interview with the team (online or at Turku)
- A quick call with the HR
If you have any questions regarding the positions, don’t hesitate to contact:
Lauri Lehtonen, CTOlauri.email@example.com+358 40 626 5005
PS. Learn more about Lyyti as a company here.