Senior Product Designer / Zapflow Oy
Zapflow is a globally active B2B SaaS -company based in Espoo, Finland. Zapflow was designed by investing professionals for investing teams to manage their investing workflow and collaborate more effectively with their team members, advisors, portfolio companies, and LPs. Zapflow’s customers are investing teams in the alternative investments space (private equity, venture capital, and corporate), and they are located for the most part in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East.
Our core values are #respect, #gettingthingsdone and #integrity. We celebrate diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Senior Product Designer to join our product team. Your primary goal is to perfect the end-user experience while allowing them to perform complicated workflows sometimes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders with varying security clearances.
- Making sure the user experience is smooth allows end users to reach their goals with minimal training.
- Developing prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, and user journey maps. Presenting them to internal and external stakeholders for feedback.
- Creating and developing user stories, storyboards, and other collateral to communicate the functionality to stakeholders.
- Working very closely with development teams throughout the entire product development process.
To succeed in this role, we believe you probably have
- 10+ years of experience in web application product-related work (e.g., product design, UX/UI design). A significant part of your experience is likely from working with B2B SaaS products.
- Assertiveness, confidence, and experience to stand your ground and justify your stance amidst conflicting pressure from different stakeholders.
- Strong desire to get things started and done without micromanagement.
- Passion for excellence and a hands-on working attitude.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- A constant stream of very demanding product design challenges.
- Competitive compensation package with an opportunity to own equity in the company.
- A modern, diverse, and no-BS working culture & freedom to arrange your work-life balance.
We are processing applications as we receive them. The start date for our shared journey is negotiable from now until the end of September.
How to apply?
Reach out to Mikko Pirinen (founder & CEO) by August 8 at the latest by email (firstname@Zapflow.com). In your message, please include
1. Brief cover letter outlining why you think this position could be interesting, what are the most challenging product design problems you have worked on, and possible relevant industry experience.
2. Your CV in PDF format and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
3. Your salary expectation
4. Your earliest possible starting date. Note: We are flexible in making your transition from your current position as smooth as possible.
If you have any questions before applying, feel free to call Mikko (+358 50 5560940) between 11:00-13:00 on Aug 29, 2022