Senior Service Designer (UX) / WithSecure Oyj
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
Are you an experienced Service Designer working closely on User Experience (UX) and product creation – or a UX Researcher who wants to grow in service design hands-on work? If you are looking for the next phase in your career, our international Product Design team is looking for a new team member in Helsinki to ensure best class WithSecure™ cyber security products and services to our Business to Business (B2B) customers.
Your biggest responsibility areas would be defining and managing our usability and user research work and taking it to the next level. And bringing more power to the discovery part of the product design as a service designer.
You would be part of our in-house Product Design team, working with experienced designers and other stakeholders, like Product Management, RnD, Documentation, Marketing and Customer Experience teams.
You would be contributing to the product creation as an expert of UX research and service design, facilitating both internal and external workshops, and helping other designers and product management in data analytics, customer journey mapping and concept design. The usability and ease of use of complex cyber security systems is the key to ensure our customers safety, and service design is a key method to materialize the ideas of future vision.
- Gathering understanding B2B cyber security customer & user/persona needs.
- Contribute to building the user and customer centric culture inside the Product organization.
- Taking ownership of our existing ”usability lab” initiative and defining best-class usability validation and service design processes and tools for Product Design team usage.
- Design customer and user journeys for B2B cyber security products.
- Participation in product creation as service design and UX research representative.
- Facilitating workshops with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Analyzing customer research and telemetry data for product design usage.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 years of service design or design research experience.
- Being able to plan, drive and lead the usability and service design work in the Product Design team.
- A degree in a suitable field or equivalent professional experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of product design for the B2B ecosystem.
- Portfolio demonstrating talent and excellent attention to user needs.
- Experience of UX design.
- Experience of Agile and Lean ways of working in product creation.
- Understanding complex system design needs and collaboration with organization stakeholders.
- Experience working in fast changing environment.
What will you get from us
- You will be part of our international design team with great skill level.
- You will grow your own cyber security skills and same time help our customers and users beating the cyber threats and attacks.
Apply. / Hae paikkaa.