Senior UI/UX Designer / Nigel Frank
Senior UI/UX Designer – Permanent Hire – Product Development
* A dynamic in-house product development media company, extending its offering to providing media-related digital services.
* Their services and product used by 95% of Finns.
* A financially-stable and constantly growing company operating across 11 countries in Europe.
* Offices located in Tampere and Helsinki, yet allowing full remote work with occasional travel to the office locations required.
* Leading the UI/UX design of a long-term project / product.
* Working with modern platforms and working methods. Influencing which technologies need to be used for a specific project.
* Providing guidance and support to the rest of the UI/UX team.
* Collaborating with developers in order to achieve successful project results.
* Finnish language fluency.
* At least 5 years of experience in UI/UX design.
* Proven experience with modern front-end frameworks, specifically React.
* Experience with cloud native development is highly beneficial.
* A can-do attitude.
* Ability to be both a good team-player and an independent, self-directed individual when required.
Reasons to apply:
* Opportunity to get certifications of your own choice and participating in weekly training courses within technologies.
* Becoming a part of a diverse and international community.
* Extensive benefits package provided, including private health, lunch and sport vouchers, phone and laptop, flexible days and incentive bonus.
* Flexible remote work available.
* Earning potential of up to 6,500€ per month.
Any further questions before applying?
€4000 – €6500 per month