Senior UI/UX Designer, S-kaupat / SOK
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku voimassa toistaiseksi.
At SOK we are building world-class design and development competence to meet our customers’ expectations. We combine research, creativity, and details crafted with love to make our customers’ and employees’ daily lives easier.
S Group’s grocery eCom, S-kaupat , is built by a team of 60+ professionals from the fields of design, business, coding, data and analytics, and QA. We are sharing the end-to-end responsibility starting from misty ideas to release and operations. We are truly an international and diverse group of people, who follow agile ways of working and share the product goals when designing, developing and operating the application. You will also be part of a large design community designing different services for S Group.
Senior UI/UX Designer, S-kaupat
As a Senior UI/UX Designer in our Store Technology team, you will be part of developing innovative back office solutions to support our store personal in delivering the best service for our S-kaupat customers. We want you to ensure our store personnel is motivated and happy and has the most modern tools in use. That’s why your focus is to design all the back office services of S-kaupat from picking services to end to end distribution including delivery offering, route optimization and last mile tools.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer of S-kaupat you are the ambassador of user-centric design and development. Your primary responsibility is to design the user interface and user experience of S-kaupat back office services by conceptualizing, designing, and systematizing the user interface based on deep customer insight. You also participate in evaluating user solutions, and you are not afraid to go to the field to gain user insight.
- Driving and owning design of store tech operations from picking functionality to delivery delights
- Prototyping and finalizing user interfaces to support product implementation
- Participating in user testing and using their results in design
- Work as a design representative as part of the development team
- Understanding the business requirements and recognizing design opportunities
What we hope from you
- Senior level experience of designing consumer facing digital services, supported by versatile portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Figma and Adobe CC
- Skills to design for any platform: responsive web, Android, iOS
- Experience of working with design system
- Familiarity with agile ways of working and tools, and ability to apply them in the design work
- Ability to utilize data and customer insight in design work
- Good people and communication skills and references from successful cooperation with different stakeholders
- Self-driven approach and fearlessness to speak up
- In work-related matters you communicate fluently in English
- Relevant educational background
What we offer for you
- A possibility to design, develop and create omnichannel service entities for retail and eCommerce
- A chance to ease the daily lives of millions of our customer-owners and customers
- Support from the SOK Design community to boost your professional growth and learning. We are a team of 30+ design professionals
- A possibility to develop your design knowledge with modern tools
- A chance to build and implement Design Thinking and customer-centric development with other Designers
- Stable, flexible, and development-oriented working environment based on responsible and cooperative principles
- Ownership. You are not only visiting the project, but you also own the project together with your teammates
- As a large organization we have diverse career and development opportunities. S Group is the biggest private employer in Finland
- Wide range of employee benefits from our own products and services
- Occupational healthcare, sports and culture benefit and lunch benefit in our staff restaurant
How to apply
If we were able to catch your interest, next we would like to learn more about you! Please tell us about yourself, your expertise and skills, and your professional interests onSunday 21st of August the latest. We will be reading the applications as they come. Please attach your CV and portfolio to yourapplication.
If you want to check something regarding the position, our vision, or ways of working before applying, you can chat with our IT Talent Acquisition Specialist Anna Ruokamo (anna.ruokamo(a)sok.fi, +35844 564 2794).
SOK in short
SOK belongs to S Group, which is a customer-owned Finnish network of companies in the retail and service sectors, with more than 1,800 outlets in Finland. SOK Corporation comprises Suomen Osuuskauppojen Keskuskunta(SOK) and its subsidiaries. SOK is a central cooperative which produces expert and support services – such as chain management, product range, procurement, and marketing services – for the cooperatives of S Group. SOK is also responsible for the strategic guidance of SGroup and the development of the business chains. Through its subsidiaries, SOK engages in the travel and hospitality business and supermarket trade in Finland, and Estonia.
Apply. / Hae paikkaa.