Senior UI/UX Designer (Team Lead) / Fastroi Oy
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
We’re Fastroi, a market leader in Finland, and part of the myneva Group GmbH which is one of the leading providers of software solutions for all areas of social services in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and BeNeLux region. Together we are creating change to enhance the well-being of our society. We feel our work is meaningful and we find joy when we hear how our products have made someone’s work easier – this means better quality in services, more efficient communication, less stressful working days and better time management.
We are now hiring Senior UI/UX designer (Team Lead) to help build the best – intelligent, intuitive and efficient – social care solution in Europe. Your role will be guiding a team of talented designers. You will also participate in product design work and design projects.
Working with us you will have the opportunity to grow and develop, learning with a group of other passionate, talented people. If you are looking for a position where you really can have a positive influence on the world, join us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with an international team of engineers, designers and product experts to develop beautiful and usable solutions that benefits our customers in their demanding work
- Produce user-centered and workflow-oriented design strategies that also align with business requirements
- Communicate and support your design concepts and decisions with wireframes, prototypes and documentation
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the product design and UI guidelines adhere to external and internal standards.
- Produce user-centered design strategies that also align with business requirements
- Create and maintain a consistent and scalable design system
We are looking for:
- An energetic and result driven person with experience and / or willingness to lead a design team.
- Very high-class UI design skills and attention to detail, which makes it easy for our clients to use our products.
- Several years of hands-on professional experience in UI design in the context of complex desktop-based or web/app software projects
- Experience in building and managing a design system
- Experience in implementing existing UI models on multiple platforms and applying Design Thinking / User Centered Design methods.
- A proactive attitude and strong communication and collaboration skills for working in multidisciplinary software teams.
- Fluent English required, working knowledge of German/Finnish/other European languages would be an advantage
- An understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
What we offer:
- Work with a real purpose: We build software for the digitalization of social care services.
- permanent employment relationship
- exciting, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment.
- a culture of appreciation and a very harmonious work atmosphere.
- caring and active work community
- extensive employment benefits
- opportunity to continually develop yourself
- You can choose your location in Finland (Joensuu, Tampere, Vantaa), Germany (Hamburg) or Portugal (Lissabon) and work remotely in these countries.
Does this sound like you?
We look forward to receiving your application by 19st of August, including your CV and portfolio with an excerpt of your previous projects and your salary request via our online application form. Please note that we will start interviewing during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more information please contact Mikko Suomalainen, firstname.lastname@example.org or Andreas Heumaier, email@example.com.
Fastroi Ltd is an innovative Care Management Software provider specialising in real-time data collection solutions for managers and care workers by enhancing work efficiency and releasing time from routine tasks to more important things. The company’s products represent the cutting edge in health and social Care Management Software and has been developed using the staff’s extensive experience in open-source wireless technology. Founded in 2003, the Finnish company has offices in Joensuu, Tampere, Vantaa and Skelmersdale (UK). For further information, please visit our website at www.fastroi.com
Die myneva Group GmbH ist einer der führenden Anbieter von Software-Lösungen für sämtliche Bereiche des Sozialwesens in der DACH und BeNeLux Region.
Wir sind ein ambitioniertes, internationaler werdendes Team aus über 220 Kolleg:innen mit einer klaren Mission: Wir möchten einen Beitrag zum Wohlergehen unserer Gesellschaft leisten, indem wir Software entwickeln, die unseren Kunden im Bereich der Pflege bei administrativen Prozessen entlastet, um sich auf die Arbeit mit Menschen konzentrieren zu können.
Wenn das nach dir klingt, freuen wir uns über deine aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen inkl. Portfolio mit einem Auszug deiner bisherigen Projekte, Angabe deiner Gehaltsvorstellung und dem nächstmöglichen Eintrittsdatum über unser Online-Bewerbungsformular oder per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply. / Hae paikkaa.