Senior UX Designer / FA Solutions
FA Solutions is now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their product team of 20 people in Helsinki. As a Senior UX Designer at FA Solutions you will be taking the lead of the company’s whole UX!
FA Solutions’ product team that you will be joining is divided into four different development teams that are responsible for FA Platform’s applications and consist of product owners, team leaders and software developers. You will be helping these development teams when necessary. As a Senior UX Designer your main responsibility is to however define and improve FA Solutions UX right from the beginning. You will be developing the UX Design processes and providing intuitive user experiences by mapping user needs, collecting feedback from the users and arranging usability testings with customers. You will be also designing new products and functions and taking ideas from sketches to production.
You might be the person FA Solutions is looking for, if you have earlier experience from UX design, a vision of how things should be done and confidence to bring up your ideas and opinions out loud. You are skilled in understanding user needs and converting insights, ideas, and requirements into engaging experiences. As the role is a stand alone role, it requires you to be able to work independently, manage entities and have an unprompted working style. You will be working in the customer interface and with different stakeholders, which underlines also the importance of excellent communication and team working skills.
FA Solutions requires from you:
- A relevant educational background
- A minimum of couple of years earlier experience from similar tasks
- Hands-on experience with UX design tools, e.g. Figma
- Full proficiency in English
FA Solutions considers as an asset:
- Earlier experience from / understanding of the financial sector and investing
FA Solutions offers you:
- A fulltime and permanent position in a growing and developing company
- An extraordinary chance to create something new and develop new applications
- A great possibility to develop yourself and take the next step in your career
- A professional and international working environment with the flexibility of a start-up and stability of a bigger player
- Flexible working hours and remote work policies
- A low hierarchical company that offers fun activities with your colleagues
- Modern office facilities in the heart of Helsinki (Kamppi)
If you feel like we would be a great match and you’d be up for the challenge, please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn profile (motivation letter optional) by the latest 8th of May via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with FA Solutions here: https://fasolutions.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Nurmi (+358 50 304 2987, anni.nurmi(at)atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to FA Solutions. The ideal starting date for this position is as soon as possible.