Senior UX Designer / Rightware Oy
Our mission is to create the most sophisticated HMI framework and ecosystem to boost the usability and value of technological products. Over 50 automotive brands across the globe trust our advanced product Kanzi for the creation of a rich user experience.
We are looking for a SeniorUX Designer to our UX team for a permanent position in Helsinki. Our UX team is responsible for the user experience of Kanzi Studio and other customer-facing products at Rightware and advocating a user-centered approach through the whole organization. We are still building our UX culture, so there is now an opportunity to impact how UX is established at Rightware!
Your responsibilities include conducting regular user research and analysis. You will create UX concepts and designs, and collaborate with other designers, agile teams and product owners. You will plan your tasks independently, educate our people on user-centricity and mentor junior team members.
Is this you?
You enjoy working closely together with design, product and technical professionals on complex concepts. You have a curious mindset and are always looking for ways to improve users’ experience by choosing the most suitable tools and methods for each step of the design process.
- Strong user research and interaction design skills
- Proven track record of turning user insights into implementable designs
- Ability to argue design decisions based on user insights and common usability principles and guidelines
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools
- Experience with complex domains or B2B products and willingness to learn technically complex contexts of use
- Experience working with agile teams
- Fluent English language skills
We also appreciate
- Experience in creating and maintaining design systems
- Experience with C#, C++, game engines
- Experience from the gaming or automotive industry
What we offer
Welcome to the future high-tech industry with innovative real-time graphics! At Rightware, you get to work with a team of driven talents from all around the world. You will be able to influence and have ownership of your tasks with the full support from your team. Together, we strive for excellence without compromising a healthy quality of life. We offer:
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
- Broad occupational health care
- Dental care
- Lunch, massage, sports and culture benefits
- Commuting / parking benefit
- Office gym & pool access
- Team-building and after-work events
- Relocation support for international talents
Please send us your CV and portfolio or a work sample highlighting your task-related skills as soon as possible and by June 4, 2023 at the latest:
We will actively review applications and invite the most suitable candidates for further discussions. We will notify all applicants about the decision within two weeks after the application deadline.
For additional information, please email email@example.com. We will reply within two workdays. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.