Senior UX designer / Telia
We are now looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join the team, where you will be working on the touchpoints where the customers engage with our products and services throughout the entire customer lifecycle across all countries of Telia Company. My name is Rakesh Ajbani and as Head of the newly formed Digital Channels team, I am inviting you to join our team.
Is this your next opportunity?
As a Senior UX/UI Designer in the global Telia Design System team, you will be working with designers and product teams across the company. You will be accountable for strategies, digital interface design artifacts, guidelines and setting principles. We’re a remote team that’s passionate about what we do, wanting to make a real difference!
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Contributing to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries through hands-on involvement and deliveries
- Working closely with business, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy and project objectives
- Designing interfaces for any type of platform and provide examples, principles and documentation to go with it
- Understanding the brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translating or extending the brand identity system to digital touchpoints
- Facilitating workshops, leading other designers.
Is this you?
You are a systems thinker seeing the bigger picture with a strong appreciation for service and interaction design and technology and can elegantly adapt designs across devices and multiple environments.
Collaboration is key so you should be comfortable to jump into different team settings taking a lead role to drive the holistic and systems thinking viewpoint and agenda, as a natural collaborator, helping to guide others. You’re good at prioritizing towards set goals, always seeing solutions and ways forward – being passionate about creating sustainable solutions that bring value to both our internal users and end customers.
As a person, you:
- Know how to empathize, both with end users as well as co-workers in different roles in the organization
- Excellent communicator comfortable with design arguments
- Goal-oriented, with a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset
- Humble team-player that can teach non-designers design thinking and user centric design methodology
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty for the sake of a bigger purpose – this means stepping out of your comfort zone every now and then
- Constant learner and always growing – personally and with the team
- Systems thinker, seeing the bigger picture and connecting the dots.
- Familiar with, and actively practicing Design Thinking methodology
- Know the value of DesignOps, and structured assets such as design systems
- Comfortable operating in several UX domains, from visual to interaction design, always with the user in mind
- Used to work in agile environments.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact Sandra Domeij at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and kindly ask you to attach your CV and portfolio when applying. Last day to apply is 2022-02-26.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!