Senior UX Designer / Tietoevry Create
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Senior UX Designer
Are you a designer with a passion to do work that matters in a fun-loving group of seasoned experts?
Tietoevry Create’s Advisory, Design and Innovation -team is a group of experts working in the areas of design, business & strategic consultation. We are inspired about digitalization, growth, customer behavior and brands. We love to do our best in enabling clients reach their target and to offer winning services for their customers in BtoC and BtoB landscape. Our home in Tietoevry Finland is Design, a unit creating broad set of customer interfacing solutions and services to companies based in Finland. When not working from our sofas and kitchen tables, we are located in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
ADI, as we call it, in in charge of helping our clients succeed in all areas of customer experience. We gather customer insight, analyze markets, innovate, create (digital) service concepts, turn them into clickable prototypes, build design systems, co-create strategic roadmaps, map customer journeys and so on and so forth. Our clients range from public to private sector, from mining and forestry to hospital districts and public transportation. We serve many of the leading Finnish companies and public organizations.
We are now looking for a designer with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Your role will be built based on your strengths and expertise, and your title according to your own ambition. To succeed in this role, (unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control) fluent Finnish is a must.
We offer you
- Meaningful projects for public and private sector and varied industries
- Opportunity to take the next steps in your designer career, e.g. with responsibilities in design business development, helping the organisation further in design driven development or taking a sales support role
- State-of-the-art tools of your choice
- Competitive salary and the benefits of a large company
- Fun-loving and easy-going but professional work community with likeminded colleagues
- A possibility to influence and make your mark in the future of CX and Tietoevry
- Sea views, tasty food and all around great facilities at our Keilaniemi office! And naturally, flexibility to work from home.
- Good work/life balance
Please send your application as soon as you can, but latest by 15.3.2022 and include your portfolio in the application. Applications are processed as they come in. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Petra Tarkkala (firstname.lastname@example.org).