Senior UX/UI Designer / Elisa
Do you desire to develop innovative digital consumer services and ensure those provide real added value for Elisa’s customers? Can you turn complex business challenges into consumer-friendly concepts, products and services through design methodology? Excellent.
We are looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to strengthen our design team in Elisa’s consumer service area.
At Elisa consumer services you will be part of a multicultural and multi-disciplined design team delivering rich designs and innovative user experiences for different platforms and devices. You’ll be involved in every part of the product development process: from research to testing final implementation with users. You will join a team of 10 designers and an Elisa-wide design community with more than 50 designers and our weekly design breakfasts where we share the latest design trends and updates.
Our working culture is flexible, in many ways. You have the freedom to choose the best way to do your work and where you wish to do it. We have a strong culture of trust and respect, and we believe that this is the key to success! Your work might be independent, but you’ll never be alone. You will be part of our enthusiastic and professional design team!
- Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design: Information architecture IA, workflows, wireframes, and prototyping for various platforms and devices
- Present your designs clearly to stakeholders and elaborate, discuss and defend your design decisions
- Make design solutions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Gather deep understanding of customer needs and communicate findings to internal stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (UX, UI, product design)
- solid understanding of usability, information architecture, accessibility and design practices
- Eye for detail and a great sense of aesthetics and functionality
- Firm understanding of a digital product’s lifecycle and design systems
- Strong curiosity about users and how to anticipate their needs by understanding behaviors
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Figma and/or Sketch
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English, both written and verbal
- A strong data-driven and user-centric approach to design
- Eagerness to learn and grow
We also appreciate if you have
- Understanding of agile/lean practices
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines
What we offer?
You’ll have the chance to develop your own skills in a flexible and energetic work atmosphere with nice, humble and experienced colleagues. You will have caring leaders, opportunity to learn, share your knowledge to others, modern tools and flexible work culture. Your work will be challenging and interesting! Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can’t wait for you to join us! Our head office is in Pasila, Helsinki. Check out more reasons to join us.
Elisa employs over 5,000 professionals in 16 countries in a variety of positions, such as application developers, salespersons, designers, analysts, network infrastructure designers and builders, as well as business and customer service experts. We are proven to be one of the best and most equal workplaces in Europe. Our Elisa Ideal Work concept includes flexible ways of working, and continuous learning, improving and innovation are part of our culture.
Send us an application with portfolio as soon as possible, but before April 10, 2022. We’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. The position is full-time and permanent.
- Application screening
- Interview with hiring manager
- Design assignment
- Interview with the design team
- Final interview with the design manager
For more information about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Design Team Manager Melina Kukkasela: melina.kukkasela [at] elisa.fi or 050 506 0503.
Application period starts: 2022-03-23 10:00 Application period ends: 2022-04-10 23:59