Senior UX / UI Designer / F-Secure
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior UX Designer looking for the next phase in their career. Our internal startup team that focuses on cyber security solutions for SaaS cloud applications is looking for a seasoned UX designer to take the responsibility of the complete user experience design for their products, from research through design to delivery of pixel perfect assets.
- Collaborate with the product, marketing, customer success and engineering teams to design and deliver customer-centric and engaging end-to-end user experience.
- Create and document UX flows and UI designs for new product features and user stories.
- Conduct usability studies and user research to validate the direction of the feature development, and participate in competitor analysis.
- Distill and generate creative insights based on feedback from customers, partner and other stakeholders.
- Write compelling and user friendly messages and texts that users encounter when interacting with the product.
- Work with fellow UX/UI designers to contribute and improve the portfolio design system as far as applicable.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of UX design experience for web apps.
- A degree in a suitable field or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven experience in creating polished mockups and detailed interactive prototypes.
- Ability to create simple and pragmatic UX solutions for complex technical configurations.
- Ability to scope and prioritize UX/UI related goals and tasks independently.
- Clear, effective communication skills to articulate and present your findings and design decisions.
- Familiarity or experience in design, prototyping, collaboration and presentation tools (e.g. Figma, Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe tools, Axure, Miro).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of designing UX/UI for B2B and SaaS products is a plus.
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
- Familiarity or experience in Service Design methodology.
- Startup experience or mentality is a plus. Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role.
- Knowledge of business cloud applications such Salesforce, Slack, Microsoft 365 or others.
What will you get from us
- Being a part of highly-skilled and ambitious product team.
- A startup like work environment while being part of an established company.
- Opportunity to build world-class and innovative products.
- Challenging problems that will push you to master skills and ways of working.
- Active collaboration with the team of talented UX/UI designers for peer review and coaching.
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities, our own gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy!
About the company
You can’t design culture!
The F-Secure team is diverse, fluid, fun-loving, and full of energy. It’s our job to preserve that, so we’ve made it our business to help individuals traverse from passion to passion, from specialism to specialism, from the flavor of today to tomorrow’s. We move with their needs, and help them build Pathways, always focusing on the things that make them happy in and beyond of the office.
See yourself here? Bring your best self and apply now.