Service Designer / Deloitte
Do you want to change the world for the better, to make it more interesting, beautiful and functional? At Deloitte Digital, we imagine, deliver and run the future. Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte, the world’s largest professional services organization. We shape the future of our clients by connecting creativity with technology.
We are now looking for junior and senior Service Designers for permanent roles to strengthen our team in Deloitte Digital Helsinki office. As a service designer you’ll be conducting research and analysis tasks as well as creating service and business concepts and supporting in client engagements. We offer you the opportunity to join our unique team, build your skills and work with some of the leading organizations and their most pressing challenges.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to join an ambitious team of designers and digital strategists with growth mindset.
- Chance to work with wide and international Deloitte network. We have 300+ professionals in the Nordics and 20 000+ globally in Deloitte Digital alone supported by 330,000+ Deloitte professionals across 150+ countries.
- Ability to grow your skills and expertise through diverse client projects across variety of industries.
- Tailored coaching program and training opportunities to support your career development and growth.
- Opportunities to work in multidisciplinary project teams combining experts across Deloitte’s capabilities such as Strategy, AI & Data Analytics, Human Capital, Marketing and learn from our top industry experts.
- Chance to participate in meaningful projects that can make a real change in the industry and in the world.
To succeed in this role you are proactive, collaborative, and curious. You have analytical mindset and can think in a logical and structured way. You are creative in your approach to problem solving and understand the relevance of service design and user research with actual customers and end-users. You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English. Business proficiency in Swedish is a plus. Additionally, you have relevant academic degree. To join us as a Junior Designer you have:
- 1-2 years of experience working with clients either as a consultant, freelancer, or an in-house specialist.
- Experience in applying design thinking and human-centric design methods in service development, business strategies or processes.
- Ability and interest towards facilitating workshops, co-creation sessions and agile design sprints.
- Experience in digital domain and development of digital products, services, or solutions.
To succeed as a Senior Service Designer, you have:
- 3-5 years of experience working with clients either as a consultant, freelancer, or an in-house specialist.
- Ability to lead your own and junior team members’ work in projects, giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Motivation to foster the need and relevance of service design and customer centricity in projects.
- Experience in running and facilitating customer workshops and conducting customer research with actual customers and end-users.
- Ability to understand and separate the fine line between customer insight and creative insight.
- Strong experience in digital domain and development of digital products, services, or solutions (implementation experience not required).
- Experience of creating project plans and getting grip of the client interactions.
We also value:
- Prior experience in management consulting, design agency, strategy management, or start-up domain.
- Business sense and commercial acumen.
- Experience or understanding in visual design, UI/UX design, data visualization or quantitative research.
As a team we are passionate about keeping our finger on the pulse of what’s new in digital world, and we’d like you to support us there. Our culture is highly collaborative, but in our fast-paced environment it is also important for you to enjoy working independently. At Deloitte Digital we promise you will be able to grow professionally and offer you possibilities to develop yourself.
Got what it takes?
Then wait no more and submit us your applicationby Sunday 28th November 2021 and we will be in touch. Please note that we will interview suitable candidates during the application period. For further information, please contact Satu Anttonen (+358407345654 or firstname.lastname@example.org) You can reach Satu over the phone Wednesday 10th Nov at 11:00-12:00 or Tue 16th Nov at 14:00-15:00. Questions regarding the recruitment process you can send to our recruitment team at email@example.com.
What impact will you make?
Take a peek at our everyday life and discover more about us @DeloitteFinland on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and @Deloitte on LinkedIn.