Solution Designer / Konecranes Oy
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community, and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes Information Technology service portfolio is wide; from IT services provided to enable Konecranes business processes all the way to the business intelligence and analytics identifying new business opportunities.
Solution Designer, Integrations
We are looking for a solution designer to join Data to Knowledge (D2K) cluster that plays a key role in enabling Konecranes wide digital transformation through the next generation data platform, integrations, analytics, data science and content management. D2K cluster is part of global IT organization that offers a truly inspiring multicultural professional environment.
We offer a key role in developing integrations in our on-premise & cloud solutions. You are responsible for managing, developing, and maintaining our Boomi integration platform. You ensure that defined IT platforms and services are capable to meet global and local business requirements and processes.
Your main duties are:
• Owning, maintaining, and developing the IT concepts in integration platform area
• Translating business requirements into information system specifications
• Stakeholder and customer communication and maintaining customer understanding
• Taking part and coordinating the daily work of the development team
• Maintaining and prioritising the product backlog roadmap
• Creating solutions, supporting system development and implementation including quality assurance
• Solving production incidents in co-operation with support teams
What we expect from you?
We are looking for a strong team player who is comfortable working in a multi-cultural matrix type of organization in a rapidly changing environment and facilitating discussions targeting to find a common solution. Excellent interpersonal, multitasking and communication skills play important part in this role.
To be successful in this role you should have:
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Understanding of system integration concepts
• It´s a bonus if you have experience in Boomi integration platform
• Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
• Knowledge of Jira, RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka is seen as an asset
Why to join us
We offer you an exciting position in an international working environment with many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get to develop your professional skills and apply your academic knowledge in practice. You will gain meaningful work experience in versatile development tasks and develop your skills.
At Konecranes, we want to foster an environment where people enjoy their work, feel respected and trusted, and are provided with challenging and interesting responsibilities. You will get to work with a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports, and terminals. You will work in a healthy and informal work community, where people enjoy working together and feel included.
In addition, we offer our employees:
• A flexible work environment tailored to your life situation, including a broadband benefit
• Industry standard compensation and performance-based incentives
• Comprehensive occupational healthcare and employee benefit fund for special healthcare
• ePassi wellbeing benefit
• Free gyms in our offices in Hyvinkää and Espoo
• Possibility to rent Konecranes cottages in Himos and Vierumäki
• Possibility to participate in Employee Share Savings Plan
• Multiple sports and leisure activities through Koneen Kerho ry (www.koke.fi)
Please apply for this role before April 23rd via our recruitment system. Wise IT will assist Konecranes in this important recruitment process. We will be happy to tell you more! If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Iina Pitkänen, Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com, +358 40 721 79 69
Noora Soini, Talent Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 5309208