Solution Designer / Telia Finland / Lithuania
Do you share an interest in Telecom and deliver greatness to our customers? Are you excited to explore our futureproof architecture and infrastructure? If your answer is yes, then you could be our next Solution Designer.
Is this your next opportunity?
At Cloud & Infrastructure unit at Telia, we create new business, explore potential revenue streams and make the long-term bets.
My name is Carolina Lindqvist and I lead the Migration and Solution Design team, which is part of the Cloud & Infrastructure unit at Telia. We have a lot of exciting opportunities ahead and Telia is on a transformation journey.
As an IT Solution Designer, you to find infrastructure solutions that both fulfil tough business- and cost requirements as well as move us towards future targets, set by corporate strategy and target architecture. You will interact with a large number of stakeholders from different areas within Telia Company. You need to understand their business needs and solve problems. A success factor in this role is to have a holistic view and cooperative mindset.
You have an important part in complex change activities such as development of new functionality, life cycle management and new infrastructure. The Solution Designer is also expected to apply the knowledge gained in creating the solutions by contributing to the refinement of strategy and architecture goals, adapting to the strategy and plans of our tech teams and collaborating to find the best possible solution.
- Understanding the strategy, plans and roadmaps of business and system owners and how they relate to datacenter infrastructure
- Producing high-level/low-level solution design compliant with Telia Company IT strategy and standard building blocks
- Setting the requirements for our agile iterations in order to plan and coordinate the delivery
- Collaborating with our tech teams
- Assisting in preparing investments and financial reviews
- At an early stage of development, evaluating and making decisions about infrastructure solutions
- Contributing to strategy development
- Contributing to architecture development
- Self- motivated, positive, and customer focused.
- Structured and good leadership skills.
- Result-oriented and ability to handle change.
- Analytical mind set and willingness to achieve in complex environment
- Ability to collaborate
- And the aspiration to ”make it happen”!
- A university degree within ICT or equivalent experience is required for the position
- Working in large and complex production environment is an add on
- You have basic IT Infrastructure knowledge such as Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter, Networks, Database, Operating systems, Server HW, Storage,and Load balancing and how the domains interact
- As Telia Company is an international company, you are of course fluent in English
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you would like to join my team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me Carolina Lindqvist, +46 761 26 36 12
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline.
Application deadline is 2022-06-10
Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply. The range for this position is EUR 2986 – 4479 .
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!