Sr UX Interaction Designer / General Electric
Applications are open until further notice / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
Job Description Summary
As Sr UX Interaction Designer with visual design skills, you will work within global, cross-functional product development teams to optimize software user interfaces. In this role you are responsible for the creation of useful and desirable software products and service experiences for our business domain. You are contributing to user experiences and highly complex projects to satisfy the functional and emotional needs of clinical users. You will be improving healthcare quality through optimizing clinical workflows.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Design user interactions and visual aspects of our product
- Work closely with customers, marketing, clinicians, and field personnel to understand key usability & UX needs
- Work as a part of the UX team in our product development, with product owners, and clinicians to lead UX design
- Create visual designs, specifications, and documentation that provide detailed instructions for developers
- Use participatory design activities to understand the vision, business model and assumptions, and tacit knowledge regarding user needs and behaviors
What we would like from you
- A diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an applicable field
- High attention to detail; fluent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Skilled in standard design tools and visual communication, familiar with interactive prototyping tools, experience / knowledge of design systems
- Experience in working within Agile framework
- Experience working within the healthcare/medical devices sectors
- Familiarity with ISO and other regulatory standards in medical device context
- Experience working within global, cross-functional teams
- A unique opportunity to work on leading edge health technologies and products
- Work with friendly and supportive colleagues and connect with professionals across different functions in a global environment
- Build your knowledge and skills with professional and soft skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model (office & home)
- Office in Viestikatu in Kuopio with on-site parking and employee benefits such as lunch, sport, and culture via ePassi
- Private occupational healthcare services and comprehensive health insurance
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Apply / Hae paikkaa.