Strategic Digital Designer / Solita
Solita Design & Strategy forms a Nordic community of more than 150 service & business designers, digital designers, enterprise architects and business transformation makers. Our work is rooted in the understanding of humans and their behavior. At Solita Design & Strategy, we take a holistic approach to digital business and transformation, and we’re looking for a seasoned Senior or Lead-level Strategic Digital Designer to join our team.
As an expert in B2B and B2C digital services, you’re able to work on strategic and ecosystem level assignments but with your thinking solidly grounded in years of practical, hands-on experience crafting world-class digital solutions that create value for customers and business alike. A strategic digital designer usually positions themselves as a valuable advisor to the customer. Assignments can include steering holistic service concepts, roadmapping, design capability building, design systems, governance models and more in public and private sector organizations both locally and internationally.
At Solita, we offer more than just a job. People join us to become a part of an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself. We offer support for our people both in work and when life happens. We provide a vibrant community of exceptionally talented professionals who are always ready to spar and learn together. Our work encompasses a wide range of organizations and challenges, allowing us to deliver real impact. Whether it’s shaping responsible use of AI, leveraging cutting-edge technologies, or improving the user experience, we have the opportunity to leave a lasting impact. To give you a taste of the kind of value we deliver to our clients, check out some of these cases: HSL ticket renewal , LocalTapiola pet service , Digital Product Passport , Omaolo and S Group .
Secret ingredients that help you succeed
- Eagerness to tackle the market trends head on without waiting for things to go mainstream. Passion to create new ways of working and new design offering to our clients.
- Ability to think strategically, but that thinking is grounded in hands-on experience.
- Ability to drive sales to new and existing clients together with our design sales experts.
- Knowledge and skills that come from working hands-on on digital design problems, and the ability to apply this experience in thinking about transformation, digital business, and ecosystems on a larger scale.
- A proven track record of building trust with clients with your wide toolbox of design-related skills and methods, and the ability to drive business and sales through a deep understanding of client needs and challenges.
- Experience in developing design processes, ways of working, best practices, and service offerings that create value for clients and contribute to business growth.
- Ability to take ideas from insight to concepts to execution roadmaps. Together with your team you are able to combine multiple disciplines and perspectives to tackle complex challenges.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams of human insight, design, business, data, development, and cloud professionals.
- Passion for chasing the right problems to solve and setting goals to achieve measurable impact.
Great things that come with the job
- Challenging, meaningful and impactful projects to work with – not only with design professionals but also data, cloud and development
- We work as a Solita team, so you won’t be left alone
- Our culture is self made – trust, responsibility and freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures so it’s easy to find your own place
- People Leads take care of your wellbeing – You will not be left alone
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- A global community of approximately 150 Design professionals
- Wide onboarding program that helps you to find your own place at Solita.
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices, massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, gyms (Helsinki and Tampere), sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
Read more about our services and insights from our professionals .
WANT TO HEAR MORE?
Contact us and let’s figure out together if we can find a common path to walk. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We are interested in hearing about the impact you have created. Please remember to add your portfolio if you have one.
The application period will close on June 8th. We will interview candidates and make recruitment decisions already during the application period. In July our whole recruitment team will be on holiday and we will continue interviews in August, if needed.
Our recruitment consists of three rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Any thoughts or questions, please reach out to our recruiters or Sanna / [email protected] / +358 50 336 0202 or Suvi / [email protected] / +358 40 868 2390.
Solita is a fast-growing digital transformation company driven by tech, data and human insight. Our services range from strategic consulting to service design, digital development, data, AI & analytics, and managed cloud services. Founded in 1996, Solita now employs over 1,500 digital business specialists in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Denmark and Belgium to help businesses and societies reinvent themselves with impact that lasts.