UI/UX/SD Designer / Wunderdog
At Wunderdog you work in close collaboration with our pack of colleagues and customers to build new systems and push existing ones to new levels. For you, working with customers is not only about writing top quality code but also about continuously improving the development process and the way of working in the smart way.
You enjoy the freedom in your work, e.g. selecting the technologies you use, pushing the team to work even smarter, and guiding your career based on your interests.
To be successful with us, we expect you to know your way with modern technologies and methods. It doesn’t matter where and how you have gained your skills and experience, but we hope that you are hungry to apply them and even more hungry to keep learning more.
Thus, we are looking to expand our Design Consultant team with new colleagues that fit the profile of a talented UI/UX Designer with Service Design skills (or motivation to learn more of user centricity).
We are a team of 9 designers with different backgrounds and skill sets in a tech & design company of 80 consultants in Helsinki and offices in Berlin and Malaga too.
- Opportunities in learning new skills and acquiring more experience with them by working on challenging and inspirational customer projects.
- Possibilities to implement your experience into more experimental projects (internal and external).
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply your skills and experience in ways that work best for you.
- Possibility to work with an international and dynamic team using the tools of your choice.
- A culture that nurtures growth and knowledge sharing inside the team.
Our unreasonable expectations:
- Expertise in the following technologies from previous positions and/or projects: Miro, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Frameworks: Vue.js, React.js or Angular
- HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, SCSS, Stylus
- Knowledge of other modern frontend stack and tools.
- Ability to challenge designers and other developers.
- The capability of bringing fresh ideas and vision into the discussion.
- Basic understanding of User Experience – knowing the differences in usability in mobile/web/desktop.
- Holding an eye for aesthetics.
- You can translate a design vision to responsive implementations.
- Experience in/passion for animations.
- Experience in implementing animated transitions and effects.
- You speak design and enjoy teamwork.
- A high level of self-organisation, adaptability, and the ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- Fluent English skills, as it is necessary for the position.
- Proactive communication skills.
Extra appreciation for:
- Having prior experience with design systems and tools such as Zeplin.
- Knowledge of how to run your projects on the web (Node.js / bundlers).
- You get your kicks out of extraordinary looking end results.
Who we are:
Wunderdog is a software consulting agency established in 2014 in Finland. Our Berlin office was established in 2018. We are a multinational company working with companies ranging in size from start-up to enterprise. We help our clients improve their operations by supporting the technical development and optimization of their product, service or operations. We are a lean organisation that has experienced fast growth within the last 5 years.