UI/UX Web Designer / F-secure Oyj
Do you consider yourself a UX/UI enthusiast with a passion towards creating seamless online user experiences? Are you ready to take the wheel and drive the development for brilliantly simple, seamless, and easy security experiences for our partners and customers across the world? As our seasoned UX/UI Web Designer you will be working closely with our e-commerce and website, developing, and improving our customer experience.
In this role you will be working in our Web team in F-Secure’s Central Marketing unit. Your future team consists of web development professionals and experts in web development and content design. In addition, you will work closely with cross-organization stakeholders and other design experts to build a unanimous design. This is a unique chance to create something extraordinary together by building bridges and co-learning from each other.
Your team members are located both in Finland and Asia, but this job particular is located at our Helsinki HQ. You can choose whether you work at our Helsinki office or at the home office, but we hope you are able to join us at the office when we have common gatherings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders i.e., web developers and experience managers in creating a sustainable base for better user journeys, user experience and web design
- Creating accessible, converting, and brand-aligned web designs and mockups for great responsive web experience
- Building processes, design systems, and tools for web UI and UX and supporting company mission to create a more customer centric business
- Creating and maintaining documentation and design library in Figma
As this is a new role, we are looking for a right person to join the amazing team and the role and responsibilities can be tailored based on your background and expectations.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of work experience in both UX and UI web design, especially work experience with websites and e-commerce
- Experience in working closely with web developers
- Capabilities to validate and explain UX and UI design principles and insights to several stakeholders
- Capability to utilize data to improve UX and connecting business needs with your vision of how great UX enables better business
What will you get from us:
- You will work together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, and within F-Secure you will find some of the best minds in the cyber security industry.
- We actively encourage our Fellows to grow and develop within F-Secure, and in your career here you can find yourself contributing to any number of our other products and teams. You decide what to make of this role, what your priorities are, and how you organize your work for the best benefit to us all.
- We offer interesting challenges and a competitive compensation model with wide range of benefits. You get a chance to develop yourself professionally in an international and highly motivated team serving our customers in providing world class security, privacy and uncensored access to information online.
- You get to work in a flexible, agile, and dynamic working environment that supports individual needs. Giving our people both support and the opportunity to be in charge of their own work is something that is in our DNA.
- We are in a unique phase in our 30-year history and with curiosity and excitement in the air we see no limits for building a strong and fruitful career with us!
Our benefits include extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities, lunch vouchers, regular massages, and sauna at the premises and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy!
A security background check will possibly be conducted for the selected candidate in accordance with Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2015.