User Experience Designer / Treamer Oy
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
At Treamer we are working on the world’s fastest job-matching app. We need an experienced UX designer to help us become the main tool for workers to navigate the tough labour market, for the employers to be able to get work done exactly where and when they need it.
As a Senior UX Designer (and after the transition period – the only in-house-designer) you will play a critical role in making the experience of job seekers and employers on the Treamer platform smooth and efficient.
Working location: Helsinki downtown, but partial remote work is fine
You will be working in a cross-functional product development team that is partially located in Helsinki, partially – remote. In the Helsinki office you will be working closely with CTO Artem, head of product and several software developers. People who interact with our customers daily (customer support people, sales people) will also be easily reachable.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
What you will do:
- Together with the head of product and other team members work on figuring how and which project ideas could help our users most and why
- Transform project ideas into wireframes and prototypes
- Conduct user research and testing for validating some hypotheses and solutions
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Create UI design for the projects we implement or guide the external UI designer
For this role you will need:
- UX Design experience. You will lead the UX in the company and we expect you to have some experience in creating wireframes, prototypes or paper prototypes and running them with the users
- A user centric mindset
- At least some experience in iOS/Android UI guidelines – we want our apps to reuse standard patterns where it makes sense
- Good communication skills
- Good level of English
Also good to have:
- Experience with Figma or willingness to learn
- Experience with the UI prototyping tools (could be online, could be paper prototyping)
- UI Design skills. While we are looking for primarily a UX person, in a small startup it is a strong bonus if you can draw the UI of the final projects. Alternatively you could be good with guiding the external UI designer
- Startup attitude. People at Treamer have areas of responsibility yet we value a lot if you are interested in what colleagues are doing and where the company is moving. You will get help when needed and you are encouraged to provide one when needed
Who we are
Since COVID-19 pandemic, the labour market has been a mess. Hiring processes have been turned upside down, constant changes in the local policies are forcing companies to rethink how to find and manage staff. After bankruptcies and layoffs, people are demanding easier access to jobs nearby and paid fast.
Treamer rethinks how the labour market works.
We have created the fastest job matching service for blue collar work which can be easily done by many: cooks, cleaners, people willing to spend some days on packaging phones – we help them to find jobs in no time.
Our unfair advantage on this €500Bn market is that we are super fast – last year 85% of filled orders were filled in under 55 minutes. We have raised 2m€ in funding, are a local champion in Finland and expanded to Estonia last year.
We have 12 000 monthly users across markets and are preparing to open new markets at a growing pace. Our team has previous exits and over 30 years of industry experience. We have a clear vision that we are working hard on implementing. Product is at the center stage of all success, we strive to improve product and vision over time.
Treamer is currently at the sweet spot where we have the concept validated, we have started with the second market last year, we are growing fast, well, and are into doing it with great code. Our team is still small, the competition in the industry is fierce and there is a lot to do with the app.
What we offer
- Mostly in-office work environment (few meters from Helsinki’s Kamppi mall). We are flexible with vacation days, working hours and it is absolutely fine if you want to work from home 2-3 times a week. However, we believe in value of live communication where it can be achieved easily, so the product development team works most of the days from the office
- No-nonsense management. People at Treamer have several startups under their belt. We have worked on web services with millions of users (still running), we had our Android and iOS apps featured in the App Store and Google Play way more than once. Even some of our hobby projects sometimes dominate the less known app stores for months.
- Agile development that makes sense. We do look at what our customers and users need, how they react to development and adjust accordingly. Yet we do not support any sort of ”agile” crunches, do not buy the quickfix-driven development and where we can give both tech and UX the needed research time. You will receive help and you are expected to provide one.
- High end company equipment: phone and laptop of your wish, good monitor, whichever software and hardware you need for doing the job unless the price is much beyond reasonable
- Competitive salary
- Option package
Remember, ” The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. ”
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Apply / Hae paikkaa