User Experience Manager / Assa Abloy
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
User Experience Manager
ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property, and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.
From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination, and drive to add trust into society – creating a more secure and safer future
We are looking for an experienced, motivated professional to drive outstanding user experience for ABLOY solutions. In this position, you will have a unique role in being in the heart of digital transformation where you’ll get to pioneer new ways of working for the locking industry both domestically and in international environment. You will work closely together with design, customer experience, R&D professionals, and product managers. Join our team either in Espoo, Tampere or Joensuu.
Our ideal candidate has experience in UX and service design, and truly seeks to understand and help our customers. They are ready to increase understanding of user experience on a strategic level within the company and is also willing to dive into hands-on design work. They communicate fluently across the organization with different stakeholders and develop new ways of working transparently. They can use Finnish and English as a working language and have the possibility to travel monthly both in Finland and abroad.
User Experience Manager responsibilities:
- Drive cross-functional UX collaboration with the customers and across the company
- Create and improve processes for continuous user-centered product work
- Be able to also do hands on UX work, design layouts and user interfaces for software products
- Validate solutions with customers in different phases of product or software life cycle
- Deliver understanding of customers and their needs or problems worth solving to the development teams and other stakeholders
- Help and support product managers and R&D to understand customers from user experience point of view
- Arrange design reviews / present design for the team and for the rest of the company
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in comprehensive UX work
- Has experience in service design and usability testing
- Can create high level fidelity prototypes (with Figma) for development teams
- Truly user-centric mindset and passion towards understanding the customers and their needs
- Great people skills and passion to deliver results through inspiring teamwork
- A strong data-driven approach to support & validate assumptions and intuition
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Experience in using agile methodologies is a big plus
What we offer:
- Constant learning opportunities, growing long-term together with the product offering you work with
- Versatile career development opportunities at Abloy or within the global ASSA ABLOY Group
- Competitive compensation & benefits offering is complemented with motivating, objective-driven bonus program
- Flexible hybrid working opportunities and modern office facilities that enable efficient team working
- Comprehensive work wellbeing program
- Benefit offering with ePassi, covering sports, culture, wellbeing, and lunch benefits
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of EAC/TA and Services Hanna-Mari Kinnunen, +358 50 516 9632.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send your application with a cover letter, CV and salary request by 16.10.2022.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 51,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Apply / Hae paikkaa.