UX Designer / DataCrunch.io
Our challenge is to make cutting-edge AI research available via an intuitive-to-use platform.
As a UX designer, you will work on our platform ’Takomo’, which allows users to visually build logic, similar to tools like Unreal Engine Blueprints, Blender nodes, etc. A platform that ignites curiosity and helps users discover the possibilities the state-of-the-art AI.
- Create visual aspects for Takomo & cloud dashboard with continuous improvements.
- Analyzing customer journeys to see how they interact with the platform and find improvements.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to solve the most important UX problems.
- Analyze important metrics to measure the impact of changes on UX.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Creating product prototypes.
We’re glad to receive your application if most of these apply to you:
- Talented and eager to make a difference.
- Curious, constantly learns and improves.
- Can share a portfolio that demonstrates product thinking and understanding of user-centric design.
- Has a few years of experience designing and evolving web-based experiences and complex applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Figma.
- Familiar with the basics of web development.
For more information or questions please contact us email@example.com
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
See all 12 benefits
See company profile
DataCrunch is providing GPU cloud infrastructure & services to advance AI research at the lowest possible rates. Access to compute at scale is for many startups/companies too expensive to train/develop the kind of models they should be making. We provide access to compute power at a much lower cost than the default cloud providers. Continuously, our services are improving and infrastructure expanding to match the customers’ needs.
Read more about DataCrunch.io