UX Designer / F-Secure Oyj
WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
Are you an experienced UX Designer with a service designer mindset, or a UX design researcher who wants to do more hands-on design work? If you are looking for the next phase in your career, our international B2B Product Design team is looking for a new team member in Helsinki to ensure best class experience of WithSecure™ cyber security products and services. The position is fixed-term, as a maternity leave substitute. The contract is expected to last at least until the end of 2023.
You will be responsible for certain UX design and research areas of the Elements solution cloud platform and you will be also contributing to build our design system, design guidelines and usability validations. You will be a part of an in-house design team, and working with experienced designers and other stakeholders, like Product Management, RnD, Documentation and Marketing. Usability and ease of usage of complex cyber security systems is key to ensure our customers safety.
- Understanding Customer & User/persona needs by design research.
- Designing user journeys, UX flows and wireframes for B2B cyber security product features.
- Creating design prototypes for user validation and product development.
- Participation in project development as UX design representative.
- Facilitating virtual workshops with users and internal stakeholders.
- Defining and documenting UX patterns and other guidelines.
What are we looking for?
- 3-6 years of UX design or design research experience.
- A degree in a suitable field or equivalent professional experience.
- UX design portfolio demonstrating talent and excellent attention to user needs.
- Proficiency in design, prototyping, collaboration and presentation tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe tools, Miro).
- Understanding of Agile ways of working and experience in close collaboration with developers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of product design for the B2B environment.
- Experience of Service Design methodology and/or design research methodology.
- Understanding complex system design needs and collaboration with organization stakeholders.
What will you get from us
- You will be part of our international design team with great skill level.
- You will grow your own cyber security skills and same time help our customers and users beating the cyber threats and attacks.