UX Designer / F-Secure
Former F-Secure Corporation is undergoing perhaps the most significant transition throughout its history so far, as the company pursues to separate its consumer and corporate security businesses from each other through a partial demerger. Upon completion of the demerger, F-Secure’s B2C and B2B operations will continue as two independent publicly listed entities: F-Secure Corporation, focusing on consumer security business, and WithSecure Corporation, focusing on corporate security business. Trading on F-Secure shares on Nasdaq Helsinki OMX is expected to begin on 1 July 2022.
We are now looking for a UX Designer , who has the passion to create the world class user experience in our products, defining security experiences that allow people to have peace of mind in all their digital moments.
You will work as a part of Endpoint Protection team. The product development team focuses on security/protection features such as antivirus, banking protection and browsing protection. In this role you will be the driving force for user experience design and execution for selected products. You will work within wider UX/CX community inside the company. You will care about the end user and product and will be the voice of the end user. As UX Designer, you can find about users’ motivations and needs with research, express your ideas with wireframe concepts and craft detailed design specifications and even more visual mockups. You aim for the best end-user experience, get creative ideas on how the products should behave, and ensure usability and technical feasibility with the ideas you make. You will be working on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS platforms, but we don’t expect you to have solid experience on all of them yet.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-4 years’ working experience, especially focusing on UX design
- You are familiar with usability principles and know how to justify your design choices
- You can easily grasp complex technical concepts and use common sense in simplifying them and can work with different levels of abstraction
- You know Figma and can work with design system components
- You will drive big picture thinking, but still strive quality of the details
- You can understand the difference between platform conventions (mobile/desktop/web)
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS and web design is an asset
- Experience in designing consumer facing mobile apps is a plus
- Motion design is a plus
What will you get from us:
- Rewarding work that contributes to the future of home cybersecurity
- Your designs will be used all over the world by millions of people
- Flexible and friendly working environment being surrounded by world-class software and cyber security experts
- Possibility to grow in your career
- Ability to influence team practices and culture as a core member of the team
- A competitive benefits package
- We support remote work
About the company
You can’t design culture!
The F-Secure team is diverse, fluid, fun-loving, and full of energy. It’s our job to preserve that, so we’ve made it our business to help individuals traverse from passion to passion, from specialism to specialism, from the flavor of today to tomorrow’s. We move with their needs, and help them build Pathways, always focusing on the things that make them happy in and beyond of the office.
See yourself here? Bring your best self and apply now.
Diversity & Inclusion:
F-Secure is an equal opportunity employer and believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We are committed to ensuring all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to nationality, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, sex, gender (including gender reassignment), sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. We will do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you!