UX Designer / Fortum
We are looking for a experienced UX designer to join the Fortum Design team in Espoo, Finland, Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo,Norway. As an UX designer in our company you’ll be part of our international design team that seeks to shape the future of Fortum and its customers. You will have a great possibility to impact the human-centered culture in the company, influence the way the design thinking is implemented and deliver best in class digital experiences for our customers.
In the role of UX Designer, you will lead global design activities for a business domain and report to the Head of Design.
The mission of our international Fortum Design team is to design and facilitate quality service experiences within the internal corporate and enterprise customer landscape, and advocate the design thinking in the whole Fortum organization. We partner with teams across the company to improve customer experiences, incubate new services, and cultivate a human-centered culture and design thinking capability within Fortum.
What is in it for you?
- Work in an international organization with well-known brands
- Work in an international design team of talented and engaged Service Designers, UX Designers and Visual Designers
- Environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development and creativity
- We invite you, together with us, to build a cleaner word. We believe in Open Leadership and in creating a safe and inspiring work environment and company culture that help our people to do their best. Our Values – curiosity, responsibility, integrity and respect – provide a foundation for our company culture.
What you must have:
- 5 + years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- A higher education within relevant fields, or extra relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using qualitative and quantitative data to drive design solutions
- Proficiency in using Figma as design software
- Have strong understanding and passion for consumer experience in technology and how it’s applied in consumers lives
What you will do:
- Define user needs and translate business requirements into effective, engaging and relevant experiences for our customers
- Create personas, customer journey maps, use cases, concepts and design wireframes and interactive prototypes for web, desktop, and mobile
- Engage with visual designers and developers to understand platform capabilities, support agile development and implement attractive, universal designs on brand.
- Promote, plan and execute user research and design evaluations/tests to validate the end-user resonance and usability
- Facilitate UX workshops to support cross-functional way of working to create new services
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
How do you apply?
Please apply by the 11th of January 2022 at the latest.
When you apply for job in Fortum Consumer Solutions you will be treated objectively. We don’t evaluate candidates based on age, sex, nationality and other non-relevant factors. You will hear from us one in about 1-2 weeks after the application deadline.
Send your application, link to design portfolio and CV together with your salary request via our online recruitment tool by January 11th 2022 at the latest. We will start interviews as soon as suitable applicants are found.
For more information, please contact Tina Jennifer Ølstørn, (Head of Concepts and UX) at +47 48148027 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional country specific information:
Finland: To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
Sweden: For contact with Swedish union representatives in Fortum, please call +46 8 671 70 00. Fortums Akademiker: Per Kenttä. Unionen: Birgitta Henriksson, Torbjörn Graf.