UX Designer / LeadDesk
Applications are open until further notice. / Haku auki toistaiseksi.
We are now looking for a UX Designer with visual design skills to join our Helsinki or Östersund office!
In case you are looking for new interesting challenges in an innovative and international atmosphere keep reading and apply today! We work in a hybrid model, and you can be either in Helsinki, Finland or Östersund, Sweden.
About the role
In this role your focus will be developing the LeadDesk product’s User Experience (UX). Our SaaS product is large and very diverse. It is important to understand and design the overall concept: how different parts work together and affect each other. You will also be responsible for the UX when a new feature is created, meaning that you make sure that it is in line with the general UX, usable and in accordance with customer needs. You will work closely with our product team and developers, but also seek input from sales and customers.
Your day to day work will consist of listening to and clarifying needs from our customers and other stakeholders, suggesting different solutions, seeking input from sales and customers and discussing the solutions together with our developers to find out how they could be implemented. Furthermore, the job includes making the concrete UX plan and updating UX guidelines of LeadDesk.
Job duties include
- Taking ownership of the LeadDesk product’s UX
- Listening to and clarifying customer needs
- Taking responsibility of the user interface when new products and features are built
- Designing the user interfaces and working together with developers on how to implement them
- Ownership of the LeadDesk’s design system, LUISA
What we’d like to have from you
We are looking for a person who is customer driven and seeks input from different stakeholders but also has a vision on how to develop the UX and has the patience to work out UX designs.
To succeed in this role, we see that it is essential that you know customer-driven concept design, user interface, interaction design and visual design. If you have some experience in front-end development and/or Service Design, that would be great, but it is not mandatary.
To succeed in this role, we see that you need to have:
- Relevant education like UX-designer, bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences or equivalent
- Good knowledge of visual design
- Holistic and customer-driven attitude
- Independent working style
- Ability to understand the technical part and at the same time listening to customer needs
- Ability to use English as your working language
It is also seen as an advantage if you have work experience of Service Design and/or Front-end development.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to take ownership of the LeadDesk product’s UX and work with a diverse and therefore challenging product from a UX-perspective
- The opportunity to work in an international, growing environment with colleagues with a can-do attitude
- A culture where we do things together to help our customers and ourselves succeed
- The opportunity to influence your own role, responsibilities and development path
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation according to your skills and expertise (plus lunch & culture employee benefits, only in Finland)
- Inspiring company events (Annual Kick Off event for all the employees & other happenings along the year)
How to Apply
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Could it be you? Great! – We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply with your CV (and salary request) or with your LinkedIn profile.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Juan from Talent Acquisition: Juan Fernandez / juan.fernandez (at) leaddesk.com / +358 40 757 6979.
Candidates for this job vacancy may be subject to background checks. By
sending your application, you consent to having your background checked
during the recruitment process for criminal convictions.
LeadDesk is the Software behind Sales and Customer Service Superstars. We believe that happy agents are the key to better business.
We are a listed growth company. Currently, we are the market leader in the Nordics – aiming next to be the best in Europe. We are well on the way and already have over 20 000 happy agents in 34 different countries making millions of contacts every day.
LeadDesk is a company with a truly international vibe – we have 12 offices in eight different countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Spain, and the Netherlands) and over 10 different nationalities working at our Helsinki headquarters alone.
We do everything with high ambition and drive. We want to get things done and keep up the startup-like dynamic of constant development and being one step ahead.