UX Designer / Rovio Entertainment￼
Haku auki toistaiseksi. / Applications are open until further notice.
We are looking out for talented UX Designers to join us in providing players with the best possible gaming experience. Working inside a player-focus company, you will collaborate with our significant User Research department, getting the most of understanding our players across the whole game production process.
- Define and execute the UX design of features on key projects
- Work together with the user research team, and lead designers to understand player research
- and validate UX designs
- Work hands-on and collaboratively with designers, developers, and artists to implement UX solutions and user interfaces into the game
- Test and benchmark competitor products to draw learnings and insights from them
- Follow current trends and how the market and industry are developing
- Share learnings and review designs with other designers
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Proven Casual F2P mobile games UXD skills and have worked on games titles in production, soft launch and global launch
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good experience using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Experience Design and other relevant
- design tools
- Good communication skills in giving, seeking and receiving feedback and can constructively provide feedback to the design made by others
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to visualize and clearly communicate design outcomes to team members through UX design deliverables
- Understanding socio-cultural and contextual aspects
- Strong team player/collaborator Approachable, humble, and willing to learn and grow
#LI-HybridRovio’s Puzzle Studio has their sights set on becoming the most successful casual puzzle game studio in the world. Exploring new and emerging trends in puzzle games, the studio has built a deep understanding of the puzzle genre and its players since its founding in 2014. The studio has introduced innovations in puzzle game core with the free-flowing Angry Birds Dream Blast, several match 3 games such as Angry Birds Match and Small Town Murders as well as slingshot games like Angry Birds Friends and a great newcomer Angry Birds Journey. With their games, Puzzle Studio aims to create a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.