UX/Service Designer / Sofigate
We are now looking for a UX/Service Designer to strengthen our team in our Espoo office. Your main responsibilities are creating UI/UX design to digital services, participating in defining user needs and features, and realizing business goals. We hope you to have the skills to turn the findings into easy-to-use and attractive design for our customers.
We offer you a possibility to work with the most innovative technologies of the world with a group of elite colleagues. This is your chance to be the one designing and developing the next generation digital services. Based on your background and own desires, your role and responsibilities can include:
- Conducting user studies/interviews
- Facilitating design workshops with customers
- Building user journeys and concepting service blueprints
- Creating visual layouts for user interfaces
- Being part of enhancing our digital offering and way of working towards leaner, more productized concepts
To succeed as a UX/Service Designer, we hope you have:
- 3-5 years of hands-on service design / user experience design work
- Solid track record of creating visual designs / layouts for innovative and engaging digital services
- Strong knowledge of service design or user experience design concepts, methods and toolkits
- Ability to facilitate the creative process from customer insights to concepts and prototypes
- Good communication skills, both visually and spoken (Finnish and English)
What we offer?
We offer you interesting and versatile assignments in the front line of business technology and digitalization. With us you can continuously develop your skills and work with top professionals as your colleagues. We offer an extensive learning and development program for all our employees covering e.g. areas like Business Technology Standard (read more www.managebt.org), technology skills, project management, consulting and facilitation. In addition, we collaborate closely with Hintsa Performance and offer versatile well-being services and programs to all our employees. Our working culture is ambitious, flexible and modern. Come work with fun colleagues and with also fun, interesting and versatile customers to change the way of working!
Read more about the service design work our people are doing here and about our services here.
We appreciate excellent interaction and collaboration skills. You care for your customers and dare to challenge their current processes and solutions. You are also a good listener and your way of working is both customer and solution oriented. In addition, we value curiosity and independent thinking – you question how things are run and think more of how things should be running.
How to apply?
This position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so act fast and apply now or 6th of December at the latest.
For further information about the job, please contact Laura Raesmaa, Team Lead of Service Design&Portals, email@example.com.