UX/UI Designer / Elisa Viihde
Do you desire to develop innovative digital consumer services for hundreds of thousands customers? Can you turn business problems into consumer-friendly concepts, products and services through design methodology and do you enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment? Excellent!
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer and a UX/UI Designer to strengthen our Elisa Viihde design team. Both positions are full-time and permanent. Elisa Viihde is the leading digital entertainment service in Finland. Our mission is to help consumers to find content they want to watch by innovating, creating usable and delightful products, and continuously improving the service.
At Elisa Viihde you will be part of a multicultural and multi-disciplined team delivering designs and user experiences for different platforms and devices. You’ll be involved in every part of the product development phases from defining user requirements to continuous development. You have a solid understanding of different design methods and when those should be used. Your work might be independent, but you’ll never be alone. You will be part of our enthusiastic and professional design team! Our working culture is flexible. We have a strong culture of trust and respect and we believe that this is the key to success!
- Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design including Information architecture, workflows, wireframes, and prototyping
- Design for iOS, Android, Smart TVs (Android TV, Tizen, webOS), STB, Web, and other media devices
- Present your designs clearly to stakeholders and elaborate, discuss and reason your design decisions
- Make design solutions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Gather understanding of customer needs and communicate findings to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with experience managers and developers to understand business and technical requirements
- Participate and facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Relevant work experience (UX, UI, product design)
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility
- Eye for detail and a great sense of aesthetics and functionality
- Firm understanding of a digital product’s lifecycle and design systems
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Adobe CC and Figma
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English, both oral and written
- A strong data-driven and user-centric approach to design
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Diverse design portfolio that demonstrates your skills
We also appreciate if you have
- Up-to-date knowledge with the latest interface guidelines from Smart TVs
- Experience with user research and testing
- Understanding of agile/lean practices
- Skills to write UX copy in Finnish or Swedish
What we offer?
We offer you an interesting opportunity to learn and grow in a great company! Elisa has been ranked as one of the Finland’s top employers for many years, for many reasons: huge amounts of flexibility, a friendly and supportive working environment, great leadership, a continuous curiosity and strive to develop, as well as a fundamental invitation to come as you are. We understand and honor the fact that each elisian comes with families, hobbies, backgrounds and lives of their own. Check out more reasons to join us.
Send us an application with your portfolio as soon as possible. We’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact (August 1st onwards) Design Team Manager Susanna Markkio at susanna.markkio [at] elisa.fi.
Application period starts: 2022-07-27 09:00 Application period ends: 2022-08-14 23:59