UX/UI Designer / Redlainer Oy
We hope to find a new colleague who enjoys working in a talented and agile team. You are a team player and eager to learn and thrive in an international environment. Remote-only work is currently also possible. Our official working language is English.
You are highly motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making. You are genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning & using the latest UX tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
You have a positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly and your passion for development activities is highly appreciated.
We hope that you have already gained experience in working as a developer, and know what it takes to work in an agile team but the motivation to learn is more important for us than the number of years of working experience.
We are developing a PLG SaaS product and our work includes both adding new features as well as supporting and improving the legacy ones.
- Translation of design specifications to visual presentations that will be the basis for design specifications
- Design high-performing, responsive, and scalable web applications
- Collaborate effectively with designers and other developers in an agile and fast-paced team
- Participate fully in UX/UI design specification reviews and work with internal designers, and developers.
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning & using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.