Visual Designer / Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth, and enhance citizen services-creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise, and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners, and communities.
Accenture Song reimagines business through experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, more productive and rewarding.
Visual design is the heartbeat of our design practice. Our designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. Visual designers work collaboratively with UX and Content Design teams, absorbing the project’s needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s brand in an engaging way. As a Visual Designer, you’ll be accountable for concepts, strategies, and visual design artifacts at the project level.
As a team, we:
- Articulate the story and vision clearly in the service of our discipline
- Consistently push ourselves toward groundbreaking design thinking
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class design
As a Visual Designer, you:
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Work closely with design, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives
- Design mood boards, comps, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards under direction of the project’s Creative Lead
- Share in client presentations, as appropriate and assigned
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador
Working together, we will:
- Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond
- Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design
Set yourself apart:
- Intermediate command of standard design applications (i.e. Figma, Sketch, Keynote, Miro, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
- Intermediate awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead
- Ability to speak professionally in client presentations
Apply / Hae paikkaa.