We ask invoices to be delivered primarily as online invoices. If you do not have the possibility to deliver online invoices or send invoices by e-mail, you can send paper invoices to the scanning service address. We do not accept invoices to our business address.
Ornamo ry company ID: 0202422-5
Online invoice address: 003702024225
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
Broker ID when sending from the banking network: DABAFIHH*
*Use this broker ID if the online invoicing program you are using cannot send invoices directly to Maventa’s broker ID.
If you cannot make an online invoice, please send the invoice by e-mail to the scanning service.
Receipt of invoices by e-mail to the scanning service
Invoices are sent to the service as email attachments in PDF format, and the invoice attachments must be in the same file as the invoice itself.
Email invoice address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may send several invoices in one e-mail message, as long as each invoice is a separate attachment. All files must have a different name.
- The maximum size of one email is 5Mb.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or later).
- PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
- The outer dimension of the document can be a maximum of 210 x 297 mm.
- The allowed characters for the attachment name are standard characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. You don’t use special characters to name attachments.
Receipt of invoices by mail to the scanning service
The address information must be complete both on the invoice and on the envelope, so that the invoice can be forwarded quickly and reliably to its recipient.
80020 Collector Scan
- Only invoice material is sent to the scanning address. These mails are automatically read into our company’s ledger, and no other material (for example, receipts, business gifts, credit cards and entrance tickets) reaches its recipient through this.
- Use only black color on a white background for the text: it gives the clearest result for identifying the invoice information.
- Do not use staples in invoices sent to the scanning service.